Monday, May 2, 2011

Uptown Visions Dream On & China Glaze Wireless Holographic Top Coat

I am blogging so much this weekend. I have no mood to study at all. I have one test on Tuesday then a couple of weeks before my final exams (for this semester) start. Why won't this end? ):

After a couple of days, Uptown Visions Dream On by itself was really bugging me and I really wanted to change it but I was waiting for some polishes to arrive in the mail. So I turned to the one polish I knew would save the mani, just like it saved another before.

This is two coats of Dream On and one of China Glaze Wireless Holographic. I love me some holo (:

Sunlight

Sunlight + decreased exposure

Artificial lighting

Artificial lighting




I love Wireless Holographic so much. And I've kinda stopped buffing my nails, so you can see my ridges now but just ignore them. Or think of Ruffles. Yum! :D

I will be blogging again on Tuesday or Wednesday with a haul post or OPI Silver Shatter (:

3 comments:

  1. Great combo! I think I need this top coat :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicole - It is! (:

    alluring_mum - Thanks! If you can find it, you should definitely get it (:

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I read each and every comment (in fact, I check obsessively), and I really appreciate every comment given!

Please do not leave your link in a comment. If you want me to check out your blog, send me an e-mail! (: