Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Artdeco 280

*picture heavy*

So much for my plan to post daily. Haha. I've been lazing around so much it's been hard to get back into a studying mood.

It's Wednesday! Or my calendar is broken. Either way, I am finally following the pink on Wednesdays thing, even though I'm not wearing pink right now, but I'm posting something pink, that counts, right?

I did 2, or was it 3?, coats with top coat. The weather has been really hot and sunny lately, and by that I mean not a cloud in the sky on most days. A friend said this weather could go on until September (by which time I might have melted into a puddle, but NOBODY is to touch my polish collection!), but I don't know how true that is.

Click to enlarge the photos, this one is a stunner (:













It looks a lot more gorgeous in the bottle, but sadly, the rainbow-y part doesn't translate well onto the nail. It is still a very pretty polish, though.

I didn't join the site because I don't wear pink EVERY Wednesday, and I'm not sure if I'm supposed to do that to join. I don't have enough pinks to do that. Haha. But here is the picture anyway:

5 comments:

  1. Wow, this polish is BEAUTIFUL!

    Btw, you have an award on my blog! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This color is just gorgeous! And the uniformity of the shape of your nails makes me really jealous. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kimberly - Aww, thank you! <3 Your nails are gorgeous too (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Join! You don't need to post pink every wednesday!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elizabeth - Yay! :D Going to do that right now!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I read each and every comment (in fact, I check obsessively), and I really appreciate every comment given!

Please do not leave your link in a comment. If you want me to check out your blog, send me an e-mail! (: