Thursday, May 19, 2011

Recent Haul & Swaps

I've been waiting for a long time to do this post because I.. kinda forgot about it. But then I got my swap packages and decided to throw them all in together.

The haul is from when I went on a short holiday about a month ago. I want to go back on holiday ): The Catrice weren't bought at the place where I went from holiday, my mom got them from Germany. It was around the time we were on holiday so I just put it together.

Haul

6 polishes, and a pair of nail files and a manicure thingamajig which I thought looked interesting from Sephora.


 
Sephora 70: It's Time To Rock

 
Make Up Store Victoria and Linnea

 
Catrice Apropos Apricot, Bye Bye Birdy! and Easy Peasy, Lemon Squeezy!

Swaps

I did a couple of swaps on Twitter. The first is from T (amusedPolish) who was extremely kind and managed to get me some HTF China Glaze!! I think I almost died when I saw 2NITE. I am nowhere close to owning the whole Kaleidoscope or OMG collections but I am so happy to have these! Thank you so much!! <3

 
China Glaze OMG, 2NITE, Tickle My Triangle, TMI
Emily Purple Glitter

The second swap was with Rachel and Katrina. They wanted something I could get so we arranged a swap. I asked for the Milani holos and let Rachel pick out whatever she wanted. My first Zoyas! I only need 3 more of the Milani holos to have all 6 now (:  There was also a small bottle of Avojuice (caramel, yum) and a sachet of Giorgio Armani luminous silk foundation which I didn't take pictures of. Thank you for these, guys! <3

 
Zoya Pia, Tangy and Dannii
Milani Cyberspace and Digital
Snowman

I am so excited to try these. I have since peeled off the sticker on the blue Milani (part of my obsessive compulsiveness. I hate sticky price tag labels on my stuff!) and named the Snowman. His name is Jeremy.

Which of these (besides the holos, I want to save them :P ) would you like to see first? I have already worn all from my haul except the Sephora polish. The Make Up Store ones are to die for! (:

12 comments:

  1. OOooh...the Catrice Apricot looks yummy to me. Also, drooling at your China Glazes ;-) Which Milani 3D's are you missing? A store nearby me has the gold and silver ones...not sure the names of them (?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. shimmer - Woops, forgot to mention I haven't tried that either! I will soon (: They are drool-worthy, right? ;) I'm missing the purple, silver and gold ones :D Where do you live?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in Oregon! Where are you? I'm pretty sure they are in the clearance section at my grocery store (Fred Meyer)...but they are still marked $4.99 which I am pretty sure is the reg price....I will investigate with more detail today if I go shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw jeremy's cute! haha
    that's some good hauling you got there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. shimmer - I am on the other side of the world, haha. I don't know if you would want to send polish out of the US. :S

    Lesley - Haha thanks! (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL @ Jeremy. :) Great haul/swaps - I'm so jelous for kaleidoscope. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh man those Make Up Store ones! Make sure you take pics of those after application (together?!), they look absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ivana - Haha thanks. I am jealous of all the other ChG holos you have that I don't ;)

    nail nerd - Do I ever not take pictures? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So what's the Sephora tool do? I'm a new reader, so forgive me if you've already explained in another post.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lena - Nope, I haven't explained it. I will probably write a post on it soon (:

    PS: Thank you for reading! <3

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I read each and every comment (in fact, I check obsessively), and I really appreciate every comment given!

Please do not leave your link in a comment. If you want me to check out your blog, send me an e-mail! (: