Tuesday, May 17, 2011

BeYu 384

I can finally breathe (for a moment) now that my first paper is over. I think I'll pass. Haha.

I am so sleepy and I have been watching tv shows since I got home. Nothing like a good cup of tea (or coffee), a stroopwafel or two and a good show to watch. I finished the latest episodes of Desperate Housewives and am slowly working my way through Grey's Anatomy Season 6. I am so behind on GA ):

I wore this so long ago I don't even remember what it looks like. I think I liked it. Also, the pictures kind of suck, but again, this was more than an entire month ago, and I would re-do them if I had the time but I don't.

I did 2 or 3 coats (I can never remember nowadays, sorry ): ) with top coat. I thought it was really weird looking in the bottle but it is really pretty on the nail. Nails. And I don't think I ever want to go back to nubbins, looking at these pictures. They look pretty nubbin-y right?









There were gold flakes and lots of glitter in a few different colors, which you'll see if you click to enlarge one of the closeup photos (:

Can someone think of a re-name for this one?

And how bad are those orange scrubs from Mercy West? Ew!

3 comments:

  1. This color looks really beautiful under sunlight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's soo pretty... :))
    You can work every polish on this world with stunning nails. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nikO - It really does! (:

    Ivana - I totally agree. Thanks for your comment. HAHA (: Thanks hun <3

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I read each and every comment (in fact, I check obsessively), and I really appreciate every comment given!

Please do not leave your link in a comment. If you want me to check out your blog, send me an e-mail! (: