Saturday, May 28, 2011

Catrice Easy Peasy, Lemon Squeezy!

I really meant to write a post earlier but my cousin was here and he doesn't know about my blog. Or my obsession with nail polish. So I thought it would've been a bit awkward.

I quite like Catrice Easy Peasy, Lemon Squeezy! But the name.. This is NOT a lemon color. Unless they mean unripe lemon, which I still don't think is the color of this polish. Another lie: the bottle says 2 coats but I had to do 3. Apropos Apricot is even worse. But I'll save that for later.

I did 3 coats with top coat. The shimmer here is more visible than in Bye Bye Birdy which is good. I like subtle yet visible shimmer.

Sun

Sun

Shade

Artificial Lighting

Sun

Artificial Lighting

I do really like this color. I only wore it for a day as an attempt to worm my way through my untrieds. I will not reveal whether or not this untrieds pile is getting smaller or not ;)

I am so excited for the football match later! I hope Man U is ready to have their asses handed to them by Barcelona. I love both clubs but obviously I love one more ;)

6 comments:

  1. I'm also trying to 'worm my way' through my untrieds.
    I have a favourite for tomorrow: Barcçaaaaaaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somehow, my untrieds pile doesn't seem to get smaller :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. marox79 - Visca el Barça!! <3

    Silva - Haha I know the feeling! Not that I am feeling it right now *shifty eyes* ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Abby: We are the Champions. Why, Mourinho, why? Because we're the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. marox79 - Haha yes!! Currently the best team in Europe! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, I noticed the same thing with Catrice! First they lie to you about the amount of coats and then the name, lol :D Really gorgeous photos though <3

    http://thedollhousediary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I read each and every comment (in fact, I check obsessively), and I really appreciate every comment given!

Please do not leave your link in a comment. If you want me to check out your blog, send me an e-mail! (: