Saturday, September 17, 2011

100th Post: OPI Mad As A Hatter

Hi! It's taken me a much longer time than others to get to 100 posts (because I'm so lazy haha) but I finally did it!

I always knew I'd save posting this polish for a special occasion (not that I'm wearing it right now), so I think this is appropriate!

I often wander alone in malls. And before I was really into polish (i.e. before I found Scrangie), I would go into the beauty supply store that sells OPI and I would just look at all the pretty colors. I always marveled at the new collections with awe.

I remember when the Alice In Wonderland collection was released. I really wanted to see the movie so the polishes made me really excited. I always picked up the glitters and stared at them for awhile, not knowing the kind of chaos they would one day create.

When I finally got to try on Mad As A Hatter, I knew I had to have it. It never really interested me until I saw swatches. Long story short, I got a bottle of MAAH (off Amazon, you might remember my initial paranoia about it) and also a back-up (from my mom's manicurist).

Sorry for the rambling. Haha. I did 2 (or 3? :S ) coats with top coat, and if you can see it, some of the pictures have extra top coat on. These pictures were taken awhile ago, so the angles and stuff might be a little weird. Nubbins too :D  All the pictures are clickable so you can view them in all their full-sized glory.





Artificial lighting




I'll probably post pictures when I wear this the next time again (unless I don't have time for pictures). Thank you all for following/reading/commenting so far <3  I have something very special (and hopefully fun) coming soon :D

3 comments:

  1. Ha! Stunning! If I wouldn't have it, I'd just start crying. I even don't want to use it, because I'm scared I'll empty the whole bottle. :( Congrats for your 100th post, wish you many many many more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so wish I had this an AA they are so pretty. :)
    Congrats on your 100th post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ivana - Thank you!! <3 I can only use it because I have a back up bottle! :D

    MissMidnightBlue - Thank you! <3 I'll cross my fingers that you'll get both of them! (:

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I read each and every comment (in fact, I check obsessively), and I really appreciate every comment given!

Please do not leave your link in a comment. If you want me to check out your blog, send me an e-mail! (: