Friday, January 7, 2011

Nail Polish - Nikko Gray (song)

Yes, you read that right. It's a song. About nail polish. I haven't heard any of the names I assume are polish names in the song, but...

A song about nail polish?!

A friend of mine sent it to me, and I thought it was awesome. The opening verse: "Pull it out my file, Gimme a base coat, Wait a little while". Except... The lyrics on the page spell 'lacquer' wrongly. But who cares about spelling when Nikko Gray is singing about one of my favourite things in the whole world?

Hah. This could not be filled with any more awesome. Click *here* to go to the song page. I think I like the end of the song. (:

1 comment:

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I read each and every comment (in fact, I check obsessively), and I really appreciate every comment given!

Please do not leave your link in a comment. If you want me to check out your blog, send me an e-mail! (: