Friday, July 27, 2012

Color Combos CTW501 on Barry M Cobalt Blue

Hello! I've put off posting this because it's an Asian polish (hence the name) and I didn't know what the code/name was, and I kept forgetting to check. I was also hoping to get a bottle shot but no luck for that part yet. Maybe one day...

Color Combos CTW501 is full of iridescent hex and square glitter in a light pink jelly base with some very tiny pink shard glitter. You'll see what I mean in the macro shot. I did 1 coat over Barry M Cobalt Blue, with top coat.





I think the glitter reminds me of sprinkles, or candy, or something like that. I'm not sure whether my brain is functioning fully or not right now. I'm sure it has something to do with the huge slice of chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream I had earlier.

Have a great weekend!

7 comments:

  1. I love these kinds of glitters!

    Lovely combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that close up of it, you can just see how lovely those glitters are. I could stare at it for a good while lol

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I read each and every comment (in fact, I check obsessively), and I really appreciate every comment given!

Please do not leave your link in a comment. If you want me to check out your blog, send me an e-mail! (: