Saturday, July 21, 2012

Barry M Cobalt Blue

Hi again! I think I've caught a cold, or some really bad allergies. It started out feeling like allergies but now it feels like a cold. At least it's not the flu!

I love Barry M's Nail Paints. Most of them (I can't say "all" because of one polish I had trouble with and haven't gone back to since) have really lovely formulas and cover nicely in two coats. Then again, I haven't tried any of their pastels so I don't know what those are like. And they're pretty affordable in the UK if I'm not mistaken.

Another quick post today because I need to go do my nails. I've been wearing the same polish for 4-5ish days, which is a bit long for me. I usually layer something over after the 2nd day. I feel like I've said this before.

This is two coats of Barry M Cobalt Blue with top coat. Again, good formula. I like their brush too. I don't think this photo is 100% colour accurate, but if you love blue, you'll probably love this.


Yeah, it isn't as dusty-looking in person as it appears in the photo. Imagine it brighter, more saturated.

I've been told that you can buy Barry M on their website, Harlow & Co., and NailPolishDirect.

Okay, I'm off. Hopefully the polish fumes will make my cold better. Ha.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! You have such nice hands and nail beds, they are long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this Cobalt Blue similar with Nails Inc Baker Street? Do you know the color?...Diana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's sort of similar, but Baker Street is a much brighter, more electric blue, from what I've seen.

      Delete
  3. This is so pretty! I just used Barry M Cobalt blue for a mani too, please check it out, http://cutetickleangel.blogspot.co.uk/
    I would appreciate it! Thank you! :D

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I read each and every comment (in fact, I check obsessively), and I really appreciate every comment given!

Please do not leave your link in a comment. If you want me to check out your blog, send me an e-mail! (: