Friday, August 10, 2012

Barry M Raspberry

Hello! I've been really lazy lately, I've mostly been waking up after noon and watching tv, and not doing much else, even though I'm pretty sure I have a ton of things to do. I even wrote down a to-do list, but I've pretty much abandoned it.

Anyway, I realise that I've been posting a lot of British brands lately, but that's probably because I'd uploaded them awhile ago and didn't get around to posting them. Do you see a trend here?

I did 2 coats of Barry M Raspberry with top coat. It would really look like a raspberry if it was a jelly, and maybe a bit lighter, but it's a creme and doesn't really remind me much of a raspberry.




Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful, juicy red with just a hint of pink. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this red! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are right, it does not remind me of a raspberry, but it's a very pretty colour. Was it difficult to take off? It seems as if it would stay a bit on the cuticles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, it wasn't. Not so much that I'd remember anyway.

      Delete
  4. This color is perfect for fall I must say :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right, it does remind me a bit of fall!

      Delete

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I read each and every comment (in fact, I check obsessively), and I really appreciate every comment given!

Please do not leave your link in a comment. If you want me to check out your blog, send me an e-mail! (: