Monday, December 19, 2011

Guess This Red Contest Day 8

Wow, if life and I were in any kind of martial arts competition, I would definitely get my ass handed to me. I thought of scheduling the remaining days' posts but I realised I needed the links to them, which don't exist until they're posted.


For the details, the rules, the winner selection and the prize, go to the original/Day 1 contest post. The forms for Days 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7 are now closed, so please do not enter any answers there, as they will be disqualified anyway.

I would highly recommend that you read everything in the Day 1 post if you haven't already, before submitting an answer. Also, if you are a new follower, you might want to get all the previous clues by going to the post of that particular day (:

This photo was taken under artificial lighting.

Day 8 Clue: This polish is formaldehyde, phthalate and toluene free.


Follow me on Twitter: @NthgPersonail
'Like' my Facebook page: Nothing Personail

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I read each and every comment (in fact, I check obsessively), and I really appreciate every comment given!

Please do not leave your link in a comment. If you want me to check out your blog, send me an e-mail! (: