Saturday, October 29, 2011

Guess This Red Contest Day 4

Hi! I hope you guys are ready to start another day!

First of all, I think I need to say this. In case I wasn't clear, all the photos are of the same red polish. I just have 10 different photos of the same red polish so I could have one for each day. They are NOT 10 different reds. They are THE SAME RED polish. If they were different polishes, I would have said so in the original contest post. I apologise to anyone who might have been confused, but you still have 7 entries left! (:


For the details, the rules, the winner selection and the prize, go to the original/Day 1 contest post. The forms for Days 1, 2 and 3 are now closed, so please do not enter any answers there, as they will be disqualified anyway.

Here is the photo for Day 4:

Day 4 Clue: This polish has been swatched by Lacquer Laine within the last year.


Follow me on Twitter: @NthgPersonail
'Like' my Facebook page: Nothing Personail

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I read each and every comment (in fact, I check obsessively), and I really appreciate every comment given!

Please do not leave your link in a comment. If you want me to check out your blog, send me an e-mail! (: