Friday, July 22, 2011

Nature Republic RD501

I hate these number/code names.

Anyway, it's almost 3am and I am really sleepy. I kind of just did my nails so I'm trying to stay awake for another half an hour or so at least.

I have to write this post now because I have to post this polish before I can post the next mani. I would do it tomorrow (or.. later today?) but I'm going to my grandma's house for the weekend so I won't be able to post there.

I also won't be able to change my polish (who knows what'll happen when I'm there, right?) so I'm going to bring some polishes to layer and hope it works well.

I got this polish from my aunt last Christmas. I did 2 coats with top coat. I know it looks kinda weird with lots of imperfections in the photos but it didn't really matter because I was going to do stuff with it.





I wish I didn't have to go to class tomorrow. I haven't even packed (and my mom would be horrified to know this).

Have a good weekend, maybe I'll be able to brighten up your Monday with the post I'll have ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I read each and every comment (in fact, I check obsessively), and I really appreciate every comment given!

Please do not leave your link in a comment. If you want me to check out your blog, send me an e-mail! (: