Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Funky French & Half Moon Manis: OPI Stranger Tides (featuring Sparrow Me The Drama & Models Own Black Magic)

Hi! It's Wednesday, and my post has some pink in it! This means I get to sit with you guys right?

Blogger's new post editor's font is kinda ugly. It might be the same font, I can't recall, but it looks odd. The entire editor is odd. Too wide. And they won't let me adjust the length of the editor either. Why? And what happened to that thing that inserts a jump break for me? Not that I would be using it often/at all, but it would be convenient for it to be there.

I forgot to tell the story of our visit to the cinema to catch Pirates of the Caribbean On Stranger Tides in my OPI Stranger Tides post. My two friends and I were lining up to buy tickets and on the screens that show the availability of each screening (available, selling fast, sold out), we saw that http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gifPotC was sold out. But when we got to the counter, the dude told us that there were 3 seats available (excluding the single available seats). We couldn't believe our luck! What a coincidence huh?

Anyway, I decided to play around with Stranger Tides a little before removing it, and came up with these two manis.

Funky French with OPI Sparrow Me The Drama


I did a funky french mani with OPI Sparrow Me The Drama. I really like the color combination. The photos kind of suck, sorry ):








Half Moon with Models Own Black Magic


I'd never done a half moon mani before. I really like it. I will probably need to practise more to get the half moon the right shape/size and no, I did not free-hand this.





Seeing these makes me want to go do more cool manis. I am wearing a Harry Potter franken now, which I'll post in the next couple of days (hopefully!). Speaking of HP, I took a quiz, guess what house I was sorted into?


Which Hogwarts house will you be sorted into?


I am so excited for the movie tomorrow! What Hogwarts house are you in?

3 comments:

  1. Oh love your first mani so much. :) O never thought that those 2 goes so perfectly together. :) And your half moon mani looks amazing too! I always think half moon mani looks great just on oval nails but it looks on yours too, need to try it.. Soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So into Sparrow Me the Drama, it's a knockout color for sure. Well done on the half moon too, I'm impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ivana - Thank you! <3 I can't wait to see it on you (:

    Nail Nerd - Do you have it? I like it, but not that much, since I'm not that big a fan of pink. Thank you (:

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I read each and every comment (in fact, I check obsessively), and I really appreciate every comment given!

Please do not leave your link in a comment. If you want me to check out your blog, send me an e-mail! (: