Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Zoya Tangy

Hi! I've been slacking, as usual, but I have a duochrome from Zoya to make up for it!

I have been busy lazing around being completely bored and enjoying time with family for the past few days. I don't think I'll have much time to post until next week.

I received this in a swap from Rachel (I'm sure you know and are following her blog already. I want to live in her stash). I told her to choose whatever Zoyas she thought were good and she sent me this! At first I thought this was an okay color (since I don't wear green often) but when I put it on... I was wowed.

I did 3 (or was it 2? I REALLY need to write this down) coats with top coat. It's a light green shimmer with orange duochrome. Two colors I don't wear often by themselves, but together...












Artificial lighting


Artificial lighting







Isn't it gorgeous? I never thought orange and green would go together anywhere else besides a tangerine tree, but they do!

3 comments:

  1. WOW! You got some amazing macro shots there on this one. I love the one right above the bottle shot! Interesting color - not everyone could wear it...but I could pull this off when I cannot wear yellow polishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks better on you than it did on me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beachgal - Thank you so much! I didn't think I'd like it but I do!

    kitty - Haha thank you? I'm sure it looks great on you nonetheless (:

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I read each and every comment (in fact, I check obsessively), and I really appreciate every comment given!

Please do not leave your link in a comment. If you want me to check out your blog, send me an e-mail! (: