Saturday, February 4, 2012

China Glaze Pool Party

Hello! As promised, I dug through my giant backlog of photos to find some that were already edited/watermarked so I could write a post. I'm really sleepy so if anything I'm saying looks weird, don't mind me.

I did 3 coats of China Glaze Pool Party with top coat. It's my first neon, so I don't really know what the formula is supposed to be like but I felt like 2 coats weren't enough. It was fairly easy to put on and remove. No staining (phew!).

It's really pink in the bottle but dries a little more orange (you can see the difference in the last photo). Which is a shame, because I wanted something really neon pink, like a highlighter. 





I need more neons! I'm afraid to try yellow and green but other than that I think I'd like it! I need a red neon.

Neon is a funny word.

I hope you enjoyed that. I'm going to go read blogs until I fall asleep now. (:

9 comments:

  1. I love Pool Party since it came out - I think it's time to buy it now, thanks to your post :D And I love the fact it's a bit more orange on the nails ;) It reminds me a bit of a neon polish by flormar, I hope they aren't too similar^^
    And neon is indeed a funny word, like the formula-1-cars: "Oh they're coming - NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOON - already gone!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yay! I'm glad I could enable you! ;) HAHA I never got why people go to those shows just to watch some cars zoom by and then wait for them to come again! :D

      Delete
  2. Hehehe yap, I thought it's more a neon pink but I'm not a big fan of its orange side. That's why I need Shocking Pink (neon) in my life pretty soon. <3 Gorgeous swatches and nails. <3 Good night*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ivana! <3 I was hoping it would be more pink too but I still like this! (:

      Delete
  3. Amazing!! It looks so incredibly good on your nails :D I need something like this for summer :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! <3 I don't have seasons where I live so it's pretty much summer all year long!

      Delete
  4. This might be really strange, but I'm so jealous of your nail shape/length. I can never file or cut mine properly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha it takes practice! Mine used to be filed funny too!

      Delete

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I read each and every comment (in fact, I check obsessively), and I really appreciate every comment given!

Please do not leave your link in a comment. If you want me to check out your blog, send me an e-mail! (: